Sunday, November 9, 2008
Frankfurt: Part 2 (Pictures)
The rest of my time in Frankfurt was fantastic. I got to see friends, hang out with Louisa, and I even had a morning just to walk around and take pictures. Which I am now sharing.
Is that the Dome peaking over the edge of the museum?
This is the first visit where I have really appreciated the amazing Frankfurt skyline.
The Romerberg turns out to be a lot smaller than I remembered. (Just imagine the umlaute over the "o.")
Notice the two men in the background who are casually working on the facade of the church without helmets or any sort of safety belt.
Not a track that is often used, I gather.
Anyone need a bath?
Yeah, still have not gotten over my habit of climbing on ancient Roman ruins...
The most alien Madonna I have ever seen. (Please someone tell me if that is offensive, and I will delete it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures!
especially the one of you on the ruins :)
Post a Comment